As the digital world has evolved we have seen the adoption of technologies to improve payments processing, better financial crime compliance checks and improved security, alongside customer experience. Yet while industry-wide changes related to instant payments, Open Banking, ISO 20022 adoption, and competition from Fintech’s are transforming the payments industry, legacy systems can be a challenge and expensive to maintain and improve with high cost of ownership.
Pelican AI’s Digital Payments Hub offers unique opportunities to simplify, improve, and resolve some of these challenges while also leveraging opportunities with a total very low cost of ownership. Our complete payments solution delivers exceptional levels of efficiency, control, and flexibility. Supporting the complete end-to-end payments lifecycle for all payments methods, and all clearing and settlement mechanisms, it’s also fully integrated with our AI-powered Financial Crime Compliance solutions - Sanctions Screening, AML, and Fraud Detection.
Spanning a full end-to-end suite of transformation, payments origination, routing, enrichment, statements processing, and cash reporting services along with exception processing, its modular architecture works with existing and legacy infrastructures to provide innovative, intelligent, and agile services and solutions by leveraging API and AI for today’s digital economy. The solution is available on the cloud as PaaS (Payment as a Service) with the option for low cost of ownership to have it on-premises, or as a hybrid deployment.
Our solution offers several APIs to support internally built systems or external vendors, integrating all payments infrastructures, banks, and transaction types.
Scalable & technology-agnostic
Our modular and scalable solution uses cloud, on-premise, or hybrid deployment allowing efficient and resilient operations and protects from vagaries of 3rd party S/W upgrade & maintenance by providing a managed services option.
Integrated financial crime compliance
The comprehensive Digital Payment Hub is a fully integrated AI-powered financial crime compliance suite for Sanctions, AML, and fraud detection.
How it works
A complete payments solution
Our European Digital Payments Hub is a complete payments solution, delivering exceptional levels of efficiency, control, and flexibility, with built-in connectivity to support all types of domestic and cross-border payments including Target 2 ESMIG platform.
It integrates all payments infrastructures, banks, and transaction types, including:
- Target2 for Domestics High-Value Payments
- TIPS Instant Payments (Real-time)
EBA RT1 SEPA Instant Payments (Real-time)
- EBA STEP2 for SEPA Credit Transfers and Direct Debits
- SWIFT MT & MX for cross-border correspondent banking
- Open Banking and PSD2 APIs
The solution is message and format-agnostic supporting multiple formats out of the box like SEPA, SWIFT, FED, CHIPS, local ISO 20022 based RTGS, ISO-based faster payments, and future support for additional payments rails such as Visa, Mastercard, Western Union, Ripple etc.
- Supports both ISO 20022 and legacy payments formats
- Built-in connectivity to Target2 ESMIG Platform
- Pan-European domestic and cross border payments system
- Microservices based scalable architecture
- Built-in data and artificial intelligence layers for intelligent products and services offerings
- Integrated AI based Financial Crime Compliance suite for Sanctions, AML, and Fraud detection
- Cloud based as PaaS (Payments as a Service), with on-Premise or hybrid deployment options
- Implemented at numerous banks as a central hub for all payment types and financial data, with bespoke work-flows and processes as required
- Suitable for instant payment schemes - robust, scalable with high throughput / low latency
- Configurable dashboards and reports for internal operations as well as access to the bank's customer (if required)
- Offers AI based value added components for payments data normalization, enrichments and categorization
Comprehensive payment processing
Complete processing of ACH, RGTS, Faster, Cross-border payments.
ISO 20022 support
Support for ISO 20022 message formats for both domestic and cross border payments.
Integrated AI based optional financial crime compliance solution for sanctions, transaction monitoring and fraud.
Using various AI techniques for payments data normalisation, enrichment and smart routing.
Reducing the need for last minute, quick reporting, this solution manages it for you so you can continue with business as usual.
Cloud and API
Available as PaaS (Payment as a Service) with API-ready deployment, and also hybrid and on premise.
Low total cost of ownership with capital expenses on infrastructure and reduce operational and maintenance costs.
Automated approach for payments and statement processing, including reporting and control.
Centralised payments and cash visibility across all channels and accounts under one platform.
Improve customer experiences
The single platform for processing all payment types and exception handling allows for faster responses for the customer.
Ease of integration
With support for APIs along with other methods, you can easily integrate and reduce risks to project timelines and costs.
Easily generate new products or charge for non-conformity to generate new revenue streams.
Find Out More
Built for simplicity and scalability, you can integrate Pelican AI in as little as four weeks. Reach out and our global team will help you find the right solution for your business.