A complete payments platform – on cloud
- High-Value Payments: TARGET2, ISO 20022 Fedwire, Lynx, HVCS+
- Instant, Real-Time Payments: SEPA Instant (EBA RT1, TIPS), FedNow, US TCH-RTP
- Low-value, ACH Payments: EBA STEP2 for SEPA Credit Transfers and Direct Debits
- Cross-border Payments: SWIFT MT & CBPR+ for correspondent banking
- Open Banking and PSD2 APIs
Integrated financial crime compliance
The platform offers a fully integrated AI-powered financial crime compliance APIs for Sanctions, AML, and fraud detection.
Use of Artificial Intelligence & Data
- Data Cleansing and Normalization
- Data Enrichment and Repair
- Integrated Omni-channel and Responsive UI
- Advanced Payments Analytics
- "Pay-as-you-go" APIs for comprehensive end-to-end payment processing
- ISO 20022 native processing that also supports legacy payments formats
- Cloud-native, API-first, and microservices based modular, scalable, and always-on global platform
- Purpose built for instant (real-time) payments - robust, scalable with high throughput / low latency
- Integrated AI-powered Financial Crime Compliance suite for Sanctions, AML, and Fraud detection
- Built-in connectivity to TARGET2 ESMIG Platform
- Pan-European & US domestic and cross-border payments processing
- Built-in data and artificial intelligence layers for intelligent products and services offerings
- Configurable dashboards and reports for internal operations as well as access to the bank's customer (if required)
- Integrated, omni-channel UI providing configurable dashboards , reports, and analytics for payments operations and product teams
Comprehensive payment processing
Complete processing of Cross-border, Instant (real-time), Domestic High-Value (RTGS), and Domestic Low-value (ACH) payments.
ISO 20022 ready
ISO 20022 native APIs for CBPR+ and Instant payment schemes, supporting regional variations for seamless operations.
AI-powered (optional) financial crime compliance solution for sanctions, transaction monitoring and fraud.
Uses Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for intelligent repair, enrichment, and dynamic routing.
Insights & Recommendations
AI-powered analytics for actionable insights and recommendations to deliver hyper-personalized products and services.
Cloud-native and API-driven
Plug-and-play APIs available on a secure and scalable Payment-as-a-Service (PaaS) platform with cost-effective “pay-as-you-go” pricing
Develop and launch innovative product and services that expedite time to value within hours/days rather than weeks/months
Integrated financial crime and compliance
A single payment platform to provide full end-to-end payment processing including sanctions screening, AML, and fraud monitoring
Microservices and API-based cloud-native secure and scalable platforms that can accommodate new payment types and handle peak-volumes without disrupting existing processes.
Fully Managed Service
Allows for efficient and resilient operations and protection from changes due to future regulatory requirements and from vagaries of 3rd party S/W upgrade & maintenance.
Trade upfront capital expense involved in setting-up & launching a new payment service for operating expense through a simplified “pay-as-you-go” pricing
Centralized payments and cash visibility across all channels and accounts under one platform.
Improve customer experiences
A single platform for processing all payment types and exception handling allows for faster responses to the customer.
Find Out More
iPaaS Brochures & Datasheets
Please use the Download button below to access the full library of Pelican Payments information resources for both Banks and Corporates, including datasheets covering Payments Hub, STP and Open Banking.
Related Resources & Information
Article: Real-time forensics & cognitive automation—How AI is set to transform banking paymentLearn More >
Solutions: Converting obligation into opportunity: Rapid API and product deployment solutions.Learn More >
Solutions: Global payments hub—Improving efficiencies. Lowering costs.Learn More >
Solutions: PelicanFast: Seize the growth opportunities of real-time payments.Learn More >