Leveraging AI to to meet the evolving AML challenge
Failure to comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) legislation in all the territories you do business can have serious financial and reputational consequences for your organisation. The need to rapidly adhere to updated AML compliance and reporting obligations can be burdensome and complex.
Leveraging the AI disciplines of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning, PelicanSecure is able to meet rapidly evolving global AML challenges. It can support all your Real-Time AML compliance obligations across all business-lines and territories. The system analyses KYC data to assess customer risk, then detects customer and account behavioural patterns which may indicate suspicious activity, alerting these accordingly to compliance officers.
Flexible & Modular Solution
The Pelican Real-Time AML solution comprises of a range of different functions which comprehensively cover anti-money laundering, and is deployed on a modular basis to suit specific business needs. Highly scalable both upwards and downwards, the solution can address the needs of both large and small institutions including banks, PSPs, broker / dealers, mutual funds and insurers.
To ensure complete AML reporting compliance, all actions taken by the system and users are fully auditable, providing detailed explanations for positive and negative decisions in order to satisfy regulatory requirements in the most efficient way.
- Efficient Alert Investigation Dashboard - Comprehensive alert data is presented in a single investigation dashboard, for efficient processing.
- Utilising NLP and Machine Learning across the entire transaction chain with pattern monitoring and anomaly detection in real-time for the highest levels of compliance.
- High throughput / low latency solutions provider certified to support real-time schemes.
Lower AML Compliance Costs
- Modular AI based AML solution using a three-layered approach: Customer and account profiling; Detection using rules and scenarios; Detection of unusual behaviours using statistical techniques
- Advanced analytics and reporting enabling efficient alert management
- Comprehensive library of money laundering scenarios and disclosure reports for multiple authorities
- Flexible routing / alerts / reports to the specified personnel or department
- AML screening and management with end to end payments visibility
- Rich, omni-channel user-interface with clear alert and case management subsystems to streamline and optimise the process of responding to AML alerts
- Inter-operable with the PelicanPayments and PelicanFast solutions, providing a comprehensive payments and compliance suite
AML Solution benefits
- Better protect your organisation by harnessing Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning, mitigating reputational, operational and financial risk
- Enterprise level scalable solution across all business lines and territories
- Very Low False Positive rate by leveraging the AI to derive meaning from payments and financial data
- Reduce operating costs and risk by using a single, AI based platform for Real-time AML, Sanctions Screening, TBML and payments fraud
- Seamless integration with your message processing workflow & client databases
- Fast AML deployment - works with your existing source systems for speedy implementation
Find Out More
PelicanSecure Brochures & Datasheets
Please use the Download button below to access the full library of PelicanSecure information resources, including datasheets covering Payments Fraud, Real-Time AML, Sanctions Screening and Trade Based Money Laundering detection.
Related Resources & Information
Webinar: The dark world of U.S. payments fraud.Learn More
Article: How to outpace criminals in the cyber arms race.Learn More
Article: Effective strategies to combat payments fraud.Learn More
Webinar: Payment fraud—innovation in the banking ecosystem.Learn More
Solutions: Compliance integration. Comprehensive corporate financial crime compliance.Learn More
Solutions: Advanced trade-based money laundering detection.Learn More