Global Payments Hub
Single dashboard management
In today’s rapidly changing market, Transaction Banking faces many challenges - and opportunities. The impact of new initiatives like instant payments and heightened expectations to work better, cheaper and faster are significantly transforming the operating landscape. Legacy, pre-digital core banking systems are not easily replaceable, and can struggle to cope with the business imperatives of delivering the innovative and real-time services customers and businesses demand.
The PelicanPayments solution encompasses a Payments and Messaging Hub integrating all payments infrastructures, banks and transaction types. The Hub is a complete payments solution for transaction banks, delivering exceptional levels of efficiency, control and flexibility. Spanning a full end-to-end suite of transformation, routing, repair and reporting services, its modular architecture works with existing and legacy infrastructures to provide innovative and agile services and solutions for today’s digital economy.
Intelligent Payments Hub
AI technology and our unrivalled expertise in transaction banking enables organisations to benefit from intelligent payments management across the entire payments life-cycle with industry-leading levels of efficiency.
The Pelican Payments & Messaging solution encompass a tightly integrated suite of modular payments and compliance services. Available separately or combined, they provide a comprehensive range of capabilities, working seamlessly and effectively together.
Payments Hub features
- Integrated, any to any payments and messaging Hub for all banks and transaction types.
- Automated file management, reformatting and routing direct to clearing banks and networks.
- Connects to any core banking or back-office system over any protocol.
- In-built Sanctions and financial crime compliance filter within the Pelican platform enabling regulatory compliance out of the box.
- End-to-end cash visibility and reporting, with full reconciliation for nostro network and liquidity management.
- Implemented at numerous banks as a central Hub for all payment types and financial data, with bespoke work-flows and processes as required.
- Suitable for instant payment schemes - robust, scalable with high throughput / low latency.
- Message and format agnostic supporting multiple formats out of box like SEPA, SWIFT, FED, CHIPS, RTGS, ISO 20022 and many more.
- Configurable dashboards and reporting to support internal and regulatory audits, with alerts and escalations.
- Multi-institution and Multi-location architecture.
- Leverages AI disciplines such as natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning to increase processing efficiency –enhancing STP and automating routing.
Payments Hub Solution benefits
- Greater efficiencies and cost savings through full automation of payments, collections, exceptions and reporting with complete visibility and control.
- Less vendor relationships needed - out of the box inter-operability with financial crime compliance module: PelicanSecure.
- Lower IT risk - technology components developed and built in-house, therefore working seamlessly together.
- Better visibility - centralised transaction and cash visibility across all channels and accounts on one platform with views across Operations, Treasury, Compliance and others.
- Lower operations costs - no more complex integrations between payments and compliance systems.
Find Out More
PelicanPayments Brochures & Datasheets
Please use the Download button below to access the full library of PelicanPayments information resources for both Banks and Corporates, including datasheets covering Payments Hub, STP and Open Banking.
Related Resources & Information
Article: Real-time forensics & cognitive automation—How AI is set to transform banking payments.Learn More
Solutions: Converting obligation into opportunity: Rapid API and product deployment solutions.Learn More
Solutions: Global payments hub—Improving efficiencies. Lowering costs.Learn More
Solutions: PelicanFast: Seize the growth opportunities of real-time payments.Learn More