Consolidated Payments Management
Single dashboard management
With complex global office structures and affiliates, Corporates can struggle to manage disparate bank channels, TMS and ERP systems, with data often siloed and requiring manual and time consuming duplication and transformation. These factors make it challenging for Corporates to make payments easily and get balance and cash positions in a timely manner, in turn impacting liquidity.
Pelican’s comprehensive Corporate Payments Hub addresses these challenges. Banks are able to offer their corporate customers multiple modes of connectivity for all transaction types, and a single dashboard to simplify, view and control the processing of all payments, collections, statements and reporting - enriching the customer experience and truly differentiating the Corporate offering.
Intelligent Payments Hub
AI technology and our unrivalled expertise in corporate banking enables organisations to benefit from intelligent payments management across the entire payments life-cycle with industry-leading levels of efficiency.
The Pelican Payments & Messaging solution encompass a tightly integrated suite of modular payments and compliance services. Available separately or combined, they provide a comprehensive range of capabilities, working seamlessly and effectively together.
Payments Hub features
- Seamlessly integrates corporate customers’ ERP/TMS into bank infrastructure.
- Payment & Collection Factory – enabling corporates to undertake POBO and COBO services.
- Connects to any core banking or back-office system over any protocol.
- In-built Sanctions and financial crime compliance filter within the Pelican platform enabling regulatory compliance out of the box.
- End-to-end cash visibility and reporting, with full reconciliation and liquidity management.
- Implemented at numerous banks as a central Hub for all payment types and financial data, with bespoke work-flows and processes as required.
- Suitable for instant payment schemes - robust, scalable with high throughput / low latency.
- Reduce the complexity to on-board Corporates and eliminate prolonged integration projects.
- Configurable dashboards and reporting to support internal and regulatory audits, with alerts and escalations.
- Leverages AI disciplines such as natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning to increase processing efficiency – enhancing STP and automating routing.
Payments Hub Solution benefits
- Greater efficiencies and cost savings through full automation of payments, collections, exceptions and reporting with complete visibility and control.
- Less vendor relationships needed - out of the box inter-operability with financial crime compliance module: PelicanSecure.
- Lower IT risk - technology components developed and built in-house, therefore working seamlessly together.
- Better visibility - centralised transaction and cash visibility across all channels and accounts on one platform with views across Operations, Treasury, Compliance and others.
- Lower operations costs - no more complex integrations between payments and compliance systems.
Find Out More
Corporate Banking Brochures & Datasheets
Please use the Download button below to access the full library of Corporate Banking information resources, including datasheets covering Payments Hub and Open Banking.
Related Resources & Information
Article: Innovation in the banking ecosystem—A year of pivotal transformation.Learn More
PelicanPayments: Partnering for success in the digital economy. AI powered payments lifecycle solutions for banks and corporates.Learn More
Solutions: Corporate open banking solutions.Learn More