Trainee - Quality Engineer
Pelican is a leading provider of payment and compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments and other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporates worldwide rely on Pelican to manage and control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk and IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The Trainee Quality Engineer ensures end-to-end coverage during testing and the delivery of a good quality product.
• Post Graduate, B.E. or equivalent
• Testing Certificate
• Strong analytical and logical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS / SQL scripts
• Working knowledge of Windows OS, Unix / Linux OS
• Candidate should have hands on with MS applications like word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Preliminary knowledge in testing would be preferable. (Any certification in testing)