Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The primary aim of the Support Engineer is to ensure that systematic and constant Support is given to the client
• 1 - 3 years of experience in providing support for Banking Applications with US/EU Customers (Mandatory).
• B.Sc / B.Sc.IT / Graduation / BE / Diploma
• Ability to think logically
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent listening and questioning skills
• Ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
• Good written and verbal communication
• Troubleshoot banking applications that are using these 3rd parties.
• Hands-on experience of Oracle\SQL database
• Hands-on experience of AIX\Linux OS
• Experience of using IBM MQ and IBM WebSphere Application Server will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of SWIFT or SEPA
• Knowledge of Sanctions Screening
• Should have inclination to adopt and learn new technology.
• Ability to prioritise workload