Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT cost.
Aims & Goals
The primary aim of the Project Manager is to deliver projects within budget, on schedule to client satisfaction.
- Activities :
• The PM is responsible for client communication, project risk analysis, escalations impacting the client for various projects
• Ensure proficient execution of delivery processes and procedures.
• Effective and timely communication with stakeholders
• Define and manage the scope and schedule of the project, balancing between client and company expectations
• Efficiently plan, track, reporting, prioritizing, handling escalations and identifying, monitoring and mitigate project risks
• Act as a communication link between the customer and the company
• Liaise with pre-sales and sales on all commercial matters affecting the project
• Liaise with finance on payment schedule and invoicing
• Contribute to the strategic direction of the organization through the appropriate managerial channels.
- Streamlining Documentation & Processes :
The PM is responsible for the preparation and delivery of the following reports :
• Weekly Project Status report to client.
• Monthly Project Budget & Finance Report.
• 8+ years
• Project Management
• Customer Engagement
• Knowledge of Payment Hub, Corporate Banking and Financial Crime Compliance
• Any Programming Language or Database Management System
• Knowledge of SAAS.