Pelican is a leading provider of payment and compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments and other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporates worldwide rely on Pelican to manage and control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk and IT costs.
The Project Manager delivers projects within budget, on schedule to client satisfaction.
• The PM is responsible for client communication, project risk analysis, escalations impacting the client for various projects
• Ensure proficient execution of delivery processes and procedures
• Effective and timely communication with stakeholders
• Define and manage the scope and schedule of the project, balancing between client and company expectations.
• Liaise with delivery manager for planning, tracking, reporting, prioritizing, handling escalations and identifying, monitoring and mitigating project risks
• Act as a communication link between the customer and the company
• Liaise with pre-sales and sales on all commercial matters affecting the project
• Liaise with finance on payment schedule and invoicing
• Contribute to the strategic direction of the organization through the appropriate managerial channels
Streamlining Documentation & Processes
• The PM is responsible for the preparation and delivery of the following reports:
○ Weekly Project Status report to client
○ Monthly Project Budget & Finance report
• 8+ years