Pelican is a leading provider of payment and compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments and other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporates worldwide rely on Pelican to manage and control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk and IT costs.
The Office & HR Manager supports company operations by maintaining office support activities and HR related functions. The role also includes creating and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, HR policy implementation, communication and safety.
• Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
○ Maintenance calls and record with building maintenance supervisor
○ Minor Equipment management such as printer and fax machines
○ Errands and shopping as and when needed
• Assist in Schedule meetings and appointments including WebEx
• Proficient in MS Office product such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
• Assist in travel such as airline, hotel and car rental for Sr. executives
• Assist in trade show planning, shipping, coordinating with marketing, event organizer and printer
• Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time such as telephone, internet etc.
• Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
• Provide general support to visitors
• Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires including ISO process and documentation
• Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements)
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
• Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
• Time: 9:45 AM - 3:15 PM (30 minutes lunch break)
• 4 - 5 years of experience in role of HR & Admin.
• College degree
• Travel and trade show desk management
• Time management
• Exposure to ISO Implementation and Records Management as per ISO Standards 27001 standards