Pelican is a leading provider of payment and compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments and other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporates worldwide rely on Pelican to manage and control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk and IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The Technical Architect designs, develops and delivers omni channel User Interface (on web browser, tablet and mobile) for our Pelican products using Java, Angular JS, Bootstrap, REST API and Spring framework.
• 8 -10 years of work experience in Java/J2EE/Web Interface development
• 2 - 3 years as technical architect
• B.E/B Tech / M Tech /B.Sc Comp/ M.Sc Comp
• Experience in Web technologies, REST APIs, Microservices, Spring framework and related technologies, solutions and products
• Experience in app development for Android and iOS
• Should be well conversant with Web Application security requirements
• BFSI Domain knowledge
• Resourceful, confident under pressure and has demonstrated skill in both expectation and crisis management
• Should have ability to quickly adopt and learn new technology