Pelican is a leading provider of payment and compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments and other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporates worldwide rely on Pelican to manage and control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk and IT costs.
The Support Engineer ensures that systematic and constant support is given to the client.
• 1 - 3 years of experience in providing support for Banking Applications (preferably US/EU Customers)
• B.Sc / B.Sc.IT / Graduation / BE / Diploma
• Ability to think logically
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent listening and questioning skills
• Ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
• Good written and verbal communication
• Hands-on experience of Oracle\SQL database
• Hands-on experience of AIX\Linux OS
• Experience using IBM MQ and IBM WebSphere Application Server will be an advantage
• Knowledge of Sanctions Screening preferred
• Knowledge of SWIFT or SEPA preferred
• Ability to prioritise workload