Sr Software Engineer - Backend Java
Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporate and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporate worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The primary aim of the Sr. Software Engineer – BJ to develop and deliver enhancements in the Pelican products with high quality, on-time.
- Should have expertise in Core Java and advanced concepts like XML parsers (DOM/SAX), JNI, JDBC, RMI and Web Services (SOAP).
- Should have sound knowledge of database transactions handling concepts.
- Knowledge about two-phase commit (XA transactions) protocol will be preferred.
- Should have fair amount of knowledge in Shared memory, multi-processing and multi-threading concepts.
- Experience in Messaging middleware using JMS or MQ API will be preferred.
Experience Level & Qualification:
- Experience Level
- 5 - 7 years.
- Educational Background
- B.E. / B Tech / M Tech / B.Sc. Comp / M.Sc. Comp
- Core Java, J2ee, Spring Struts.