Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The primary aim of the Sr. DataScientist is to ensure that all tasks are completed on time, and sufficiently documented.
- Study of new technologies.
- Design and Development and of prototypes as a proof of concept
Experience Level & Qualification:
- Experience Level
- 10 -12 years.
- 10 -12 years.
- Educational Background
- B.E. /B Tech / M Tech /B.Sc. Comp/ M.Sc. Comp
- Sound knowledge of statistical concepts.
- At least one programming knowledge – R/Python.
- Sound knowledge of database concepts and SQL Writing
- Experience with pre-processing of data for machine learning
- Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Machine Learning – Supervised & Unsupervised Learning algorithms
- Advanced Machine Learning (Deep Learning)
- Machine Learning - NLP and Text Processing
- Exposure to Big Data Processing Frameworks
- Data Visualization
- Designed, Developed and Deployed in production at least on Machine Learning Analytical and/or Prediction System.
- Should be familiar with machine learning development environments like RapidMiner /Knime / Dataiku etc.
- Good English communication skills
- Positive attitude