Trainee Software Engineer - C Dev
Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The primary aim of the Trainee Software Engineer – C Programmer is to ensure that the development activities are done efficiently without any bugs.
• Development & Maintenance of the application on various platforms.
• B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/B.Sc Comp/ M.Sc Comp/BCA
• Should knowledge in C Language
• Should have knowledge in JNI, JDBC.
• Should have knowledge in Shared memory, IPC, multi-threading concepts on AIX/Linux/Windows.
• Should have knowledge in Shared memory, IPC (Memory management, file handling, pointers).
• Should be have knowledge familiar with debugging on AIX/LINUX and Windows.
• Knowledge of SQL (Basic queries, procedures and functions)