Quality Engineer - Payment
About the Company
Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The Primary aim of the Trainee – Quality Engineer is to ensure end to end coverage during testing and ensure to deliver good quality product.
Domain, Product knowledge :
- Responsible to attend planned trainings and undertake self-study assignments to fully understand the technology and/or to understand the functionality of component/modules, product and domain.
- Responsible to prepare Test Procedures and Test Data as per the Test Plan
- Responsible to perform tests completely and accurately as per the Test Procedures within the given timelines.
- Responsible for providing support for replicating issues reported during project testing or for those reported by client.
- Liaise with QA Lead for any escalations impacting release quality of the product / solution.
Experience Level & Qualification:
- Experience Level
- Educational Background
- Post Graduate, B.E or equivalent
- Testing Certificate
Strong analytical and logical skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS / SQL scripts
Working knowledge of Windows OS, Unix / Linux OS
Candidate should have hands on with MS applications like word, Excel, Power Point
Preliminary knowledge in testing would be preferable. (Any certification in testing).