Presales Manager (Compliance)
Pelican AI (ACE Software Solution Ltd.) is an Industry - Leading global innovator in Payments, Financial Crime Compliance and Open Banking technology and the deployment of Artificial Intelligence (AI) based products, solutions (platform based) for banks, financial institutions and corporates. Pelican AI has been highly recognized as one of the market leaders by key industry analysts (Gartner, Celent and Forrester).
With offices in New York (New Jersey Iselin), London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Mumbai, Pune and Hong Kong, our global team of financial services and technology experts supports large global banks, financial institutions (e.g. investment / fund management) and corporates in over 55 countries around the world.
Every staff member at Pelican AI is focused on providing Payments and Financial Crime Compliance products, solutions and services, driving efficiency and profitability of existing and new customers. Pelican AI is proud of the leadership position we have achieved in the advancement of new technology since our inception, bringing our users to the forefront of their strategy.
Pelican AI is utilizing Natural Language Processing (NLP), to deal with the interactions between computers and human (natural) languages, industry and domain specific characteristics, providing advanced domain specific evolutionary libraries and (machine learning) models. Our next generation platforms process and analyse large amounts of natural language data with the ultimate objective to read, decipher, understand, and make sense of the human languages in a manner that is Auditable and Explainable!
Close client relationships combined with our distinctive internal culture of nurturing expertise and knowledge sharing, has enabled us to deliver what we believe are the most powerful end-to-end payments and compliance solutions in the world..
Aims & Goals
The primary aim of the Presales Manager is to be involved in developing a Pre-Sales function with opportunity to input for the devising and delivery of Pre-Sales strategy in conjunction with Sales and Marketing management objectives.
The role will be based in Mumbai, Seepz, our India operational office. We facilitate a sales and pre-sales office in Mumbai.
• Understanding customer specific business needs and applying domain, product and solutions knowledge to meet those needs as and when required.
• To provide techno functional product consultancy in support of sales at client meetings and on conference calls.
• To work with the Sales team to exploit the commercial opportunities for the Pelican FCC range of products.
• Through Interface and discussion to capture customer requirements and present the relevant Compliance Product solution via customer visits, presentations and other follow up meetings.
• Where relevant to identify key revenue generating opportunities for products and services to customer through the Sales or Support teams for the financial benefit of the company.
• To write requirement Specifications which meet customer requirements and translate these accurately to the delivery team / Product team for quotation, component ordering and successful delivery mechanism.
• To act as the project manager for all Presales projects ensuring projects are delivered on time, to the agreed specification and within budget.
• Develop and maintain a product proficiency and competency level by attending mandatory training classes and successfully completing required levels of competency.
• Ensure clear adherence to a technical Presales qualification process to ensure correct levelling and placement of opportunity leading to accurate quotation and excellent customer experience.
• Assisting sales team in the qualification of customer needs and performing pre demo needs analysis.
• Generation of product demo scripts & scenarios and providing demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to suspects and prospects.
• Managing pilots and prototypes.
• Manage, coordinate and execute complete bidding process of RFI and RFPs.
• Be able to position our products against the competition.
• Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates.
• Report bi-weekly to the Global Presales head on Pre sales progress and development including progress and management against targets.
• Handle straightforward problems that occur in every day work. Refer more complex problems or decisions to others where necessary makes routine decisions within established guidelines.
• Complete any other tasks that may reasonably be required from time to time.
Experience level & Qualification
- Experience level
• Essential Demonstrably successful experience in Business to Business Presales support.
• Successful experience of B2B customer interface environment.
• Experience of business-to-business sales and business development process.
• Experience in training of new team members in line with role and company strategy and relating to technical solution construction and presentation.
• Demonstrable experience of basic Project management experience.
• Experience in construction of technical solutions for, RFI, RFP, tenders and quotation documents.
- Educational Background
• Graduates / Master’s / PDGM in Finance, Business administration, systems.
• Good understanding of Financial Crime Compliance domains.
• Demonstrable familiarity with Microsoft suite and related IT skills for internal/external communication.
• Excellent People management skills and Sound inter-personal skills.
• Driven to succeed, organized and team player.
• Self-motivated, conscientious and be able to make a business sales case.
• Strong Communication skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Displays a positive attitude and demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
• Sets high standards of performance for oneself.