Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporates worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The primary aim of the “PMO – Co-Ordinator” is to coordinate project activities and report to the project manager. The project coordinator is also responsible for collating & sending reports to HR & manage operations of third-party tools.
• Ensure proficient execution of delivery processes and procedures.
• Effective and timely communication with the team members & resources.
• Act as a communication link between the project team and project manager.
• Responsible for identifying, monitoring and mitigating task delays in consultation with the project manager.
• Responsible for planning, booking resources for project & group tasks on the project server without over allocation, tracking project & group task.
• Prepare various reports and submit it to the project manager for review.
• Assist team manager in managing third party tools.
• Publish timesheet reports to HR
• Appraisal Report to HR.
• Publish attendance reports as per process.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excel, Word, Power Point
• Working knowledge of excel formula.
• Microsoft Project, JIRA, HubSpot & Smartsheet.