Office & HR Supervisor
Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The primary aim of the Office & HR supervisor is to supports company operations by maintaining office support activities and HR related functions. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, HR policy implementation, ISMS (ISO) Audit related documentation & review, communication and safety.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Maintenance calls and record with building maintenance supervisor
- Minor Equipment management such as printer & fax machines
- Errands and shopping as and when needed
- Assist in Schedule meetings and appointments including WebEx
- Proficient in MS Office product such as Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Assist in travel such as airline, hotel and car rental for Sr. executives
- Assist in trade show planning, shipping, coordinating with marketing, event organizer and printer
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time such as Telephone, Internet etc.
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the on boarding process for new hires including ISO process and documentation
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Additional Perquisites:
- Location: Iselin, New Jersey
- Term: Part time (20 hours / week or 5 hours per day)
- Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Paid Vacation days: 8 days / year
- Paid sick days: 3 days / year
- Paid company holidays: 8 days / year
- Allowed to participate in company 401 plan
Experience Level & Qualification:
- Experience Level
- 3-5 years of Experience in role of HR & Admin will be beneficial.
- Educational Background
- College Degree
- Good Communication Skills and Negotiation Skills
- Travel & Trade show Desk Management
- Time Management
- Exposure to ISO Implementation and Records Management as per ISO Standards 27001 standards