Manager - Digital Marketing
Pelican is a leading provider of payment solutions to corporations and financial institutions of all types and sizes in EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of your payments business. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The primary aim of the “Manager - Digital Marketing” is help define our marketing strategy and grow brand awareness across core markets, directly influencing our success.
The candidate is responsible for producing integrated marketing campaigns employing multiple channels and mediums including brochures and print collateral, digital and online advertising, blogs and website, email marketing, print advertising, and third-party conference promotions.
• Collaborate with Sales Team, Product and Marketing Strategist to develop and execute inbound and external marketing campaigns in support of business objectives
• Develop multiple executions that fall within the overall positioning and message, (examples include, but are not limited to: Sales support materials, Email, Online/Digital promotions, Thought leadership/Content, Marketing collateral, Print, and Events)
• Work with media and creative agencies to develop and execute multi-channel promotions (digital ads, interactive content, PPC keywords, website optimization, brochures, mailers, animation and videos)
• Manage the content creation initiatives, working with senior management to create unique articles supporting business objectives and advising on distribution outlets (web properties, publishing sites, social media)
• Identify key conferences and company events to attend and be responsible for planning, execution and logistics of all related activities
• 3+ years of Digital Marketing Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience developing, managing and executing marketing and communications campaigns using a multi-channel approach. Campaign experience is a plus
• Ability to work independently to organize and plan key conferences to work collaboratively with internal and external parties
• Project management experience, including measuring and monitoring results
• Financial services marketing, preferably in a Fintech, Bank, or at marketing agency servicing the financial services sector
• Strong knowledge of marketing principles, familiarity with web analytics, social media experience and digital platforms
• Blog/Copy Writing experience
• Specific experience with the creation of Email/CRM marketing campaigns
• Experience with SEO and Display Marketing a bonus
Additional Pre-requisites• Location – England, London