Lead / Sr. Business Analyst (PRO) – Compliance
Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The primary aim of the Lead - Business Analyst is to gather requirements and preparing specifications from client requirements.
- Gathering requirements and preparing specifications from client requirements.
- Understand & execute the business rules (lisp syntax based proprietary language)Debug and find quick solutions to problems
- Analysis and assessment of the relevant business issues
- Write requirements/specifications for all new product features & additions to existing features
- Understand the applications, UML Tool, Support the testing team
- Work directly with and along the implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the software solution
- Quality assurance and testing throughout the project's lifecycle
- Identify product enhancements opportunities
- Participate in preparation of Product Demo & presentations
- Effective communications skills (written and spoken)
- Comply with Organizations Legal, Compliance & Security standards
Experience Level & Qualification:
- Experience Level
- 6 - 10 years.
- Educational Background
- Full Time MBA in Finance (with engineering /computer applications background preferable)
- CA/CFA (with computer applications mandatory background in last year of commerce
- Compliance domain experience is must.