Lead SaaS (Cloud Infra)
Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The primary aim of the Lead SaaS (Cloud Infra) is to ensure to provide a single set of interfaces that a cloud consumer can use to provision and manage their cloud infrastructure in multiple clouds.
- Public Cloud infrastructure setup and health monitoring. Primarily AWS – Amazon Web Service and Azure Managing and maintaining AWS services. Like VPC, EC2, IAM, Route53, ELB (ALB, CLB), ACM, S3, Cloudwatch, Storage Gateways, AWS Backup, SES/SNS, System Manager, AWS Budgets & Cost Explorer, GuardDuty, WAF, KMS, RDS, CloudFront, AWS VPN, Transit Gateway, Codecommit, AWS marketplace etc. Corresponding technologies in Azure.
- Working knowledge on OS ‐ RHEL 7x, 8x, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019.
- Third‐party monitoring tools configurations like Splunk Enterprise, Nagios/Zabbix, Virtual firewalls (like Sophos UTM/XG, Fortinet etc), VPN & NAS solutions (like SoftNAS, OpenVPN, Goodsync).
- Third party application updates/patches deployments.
- Adhere to ISO/Company Policies.
- Monitor events/alert notifications with respect to Cloud Infrastructure.
- Record /fill up ISO related documents.
- Train support staff on new Cloud services.
- Recommend new services which will be beneficial for ACE cloud infrastructure.
- Provide suggestions Enhance and improve existing Cloud infrastructure.
- Maintaining and managing cloud infrastructure security.
- Vendor coordination and management.
- Cross functional team coordination.
- Cloud Cost optimization.
Experience Level & Qualification:
- Experience Level
- 3+ years of experience in technical implementation of enterprise level system.
- Has handled hundreds of machines hosted on cloud platform.
- Educational Background
- B.E. /B Tech /B.Sc
- Knowledge of the AWS components like ‐ EC2, RDS, EBS, S3, Simple DB, SQS, SNS, SES, CloudWatch, CloudFront, VPC, load balancing, auto scaling, Direct Connect is preferred.
- Should have Fair understanding of AWS services like ‐ Config, AWS Inspector, Trusted Advisor, AWS Organizations, Kinesis data streams, RAM, AWS Shield & Firewall Manager, ECS/EKS, CloudFormation, Lambda etc. Corresponding technologies in Azure.
- Knowledge on platforms like ‐ NAS solutions, Virtual firewalls, Understanding on Compliance documentations and frameworks like ISO, GDPR, SOC, Ticketing systems, Understanding on HA/DR architectures, SIEM solutions, Kubernetes etc.
- Knowledge of any monitoring tool like Zabbix, Nagios, ICINGA etc.
- Should have knowledge of configuring and using Oracle, WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat Apache.
- Should have experience in working on Windows and UNIX (Linux, AIX, etc.) operation system.
- Should have knowledge on scripting language like Perl, Jason, Python.
- Should have sound knowledge in configuring TCP/IP network.
- Good knowledge on documentation with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Should have inclination to adopt and learn new technology.
- Alert management tool.