Jr. Business Analyst
Pelican is a leading provider of payment solutions to corporations and financial institutions of all types and sizes in EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. ACE Software puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of your payments business. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on ACE to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The primary aim of the Jr. Business Analyst is to gather requirements and preparing specifications from client requirements.
• Gathering requirements and preparing specifications from client requirements
• Understand & execute the business rules (lisp syntax based proprietary language)Debug and find quick solutions to problems
• Analysis and assessment of the relevant business issue
• Write requirements/specifications for all new product features & additions to existing feature
• Understand the applications, UML Tool, Support the testing team
• Work directly with and along the implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the software solution
• Quality assurance and testing throughout the project's lifecycle
• Identify product enhancements opportunities • Participate in preparation of Product Demo & presentation • Effective communications skills (written and spoken)
• Comply with Organizations Legal, Compliance & Security standards
• Freshers or up to 1 year work experience
• Full Time MBA in Finance (with engineering /computer applications background preferable) OR • CA/CFA (with computer applications mandatory background in last year of commerce)