Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The primary aim of the Business Implementation is to gather requirements and preparing specifications from client requirements.
• Gathering requirements and preparing specifications from client requirements
• Understand & execute the business rules (lisp syntax based proprietary language) Debug and find quick solutions to problems
• Analysis and assessment of the relevant business issue
• Write requirements/specifications for all new product features & additions to existing feature
• Understand the applications, UML Tool, Support the testing team
• Work directly with and along the implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the software solution
• Quality assurance and testing throughout the project's lifecycle
• Identify product enhancements opportunities • Participate in preparation of Product Demo & presentations • Effective communications skills (written and spoken)
• Comply with Organizations Legal, Compliance & Security standards
• 2-3 year of work experience
• Full Time MBA in Finance (with engineering /computer applications background preferable) OR • CA/CFA (with computer applications mandatory background in last year of commerce)