Pelican is a leading provider of payment and compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments and other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporates worldwide rely on Pelican to manage and control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk and IT costs.
The Associate Product Owner (Associate PO) works in consultation with the Product Owner to ensure that the product is complete in terms of functionalities and features, based on state of art technology and meets industry requirements and standards along with being competitive in the market.
The Associate PO has to assist the Product Owner in defining and managing the Product Roadmap, study competition, market trends and industry requirements. He/she will also need to conduct research on new developments in the market/industry impacting domains in which Pelican operates. The Associate PO should be able to understand banking compliance legislation across multiple jurisdictions and how this translates to product features, especially around payments.
The Associate PO will be involved in defining and managing product documents.
With the help of the development team and the Quality Assurance Team, the Associate PO has to ensure that the product is implemented correctly and optimally and is user friendly in terms of installation, usage, documentation and maintenance.
• Study and research the market requirements, industry standards and competitor products.
• Work on the product documents with the Product Owner
• Create documentation for sales / pre-sales
• Assist Product Owner in responding to RFI/RFP
• Define and manage product roadmap/documents
• Liaise with development team to ensure correct implementation and validate that the product is user friendly with respect to installation, general usage, documentation and support and maintenance
• 3 - 4 years work experience in Payments Domain/Compliance (Sanctions, AML, Fraud, Trade Finance) Domain
• MBA (Finance), C.A., B. E., B. Tech (Computer Engineering/IT), M.Com, B.M.S
• Work experience in at least one of the following domains - Payments Domain/Compliance (Sanctions, AML, Fraud, Trade Finance) Domain
• Good analytical, communication (oral and written) and presentation skills