Pelican is a leading provider of payment and compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments and other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporates worldwide rely on Pelican to manage and control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk and IT costs.
The Sr. Software Engineer - R & D ensures that all tasks are completed on time and sufficiently documented.
• Study of new technology
• Design and development and of prototypes as a proof of concept
• 4 - 6 years
• B.E/B Tech / M Tech /B.Sc Comp/ M.Sc Comp
• JNI, JDBC, RMI and Web Services (SOAP)
• Should have experience in C Language
• Should have sound knowledge of database transactions handling concepts
• Should have fair amount of knowledge in Shared memory, multi-processing and multithreading concepts on AIX/Linux/Windows
• Should be familiar with debugging on AIX/LINUX and Windows
• Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio IDE is preferred
• Experience in Messaging middleware using JMS or MQ API is preferred
• Experience in Big Data and Data Science Domain
• AI/Machine Learning Knowledge
• Should be familiar with development tools like Eclipse/JBuilder/JProfiler /NetBeans.
• BFSI Domain knowledge
• Good English communication skills
• Positive attitude